HELLO i've got to put an eletric.start engine

for our english-speaking guests - english only. The place to discuss any DR350 specific technical / mechanical /repair / preparation questions you like, or answer others questions if you can.
Antworten
N0s

Beitrag von N0s »

Hello from Firenze, is here anyone who had put an electric.start engine on a dr 350S?

Some tips or tricks?

Second question: i'm interested in bags , "koffer" in german , has anyone something to say about it? I've seen the Hepco-Becker ones...

ThomasD
Ex-Admin
Beitrag von ThomasD »

Zitat (N0s 4 Mittwoch, 28.Mai 2008, 16:30 Uhr)BOX_SELECT   BOX_EXPANDCODEBOX_DIV_END--> Hello from Firenze, is here anyone who had put an electric.start engine on a dr 350S?

Some tips or tricks?
Best tip is: Buy a complete DR350 SE, combine best things of the two motos and sell the kickstart one.
Why? Ok, fitting an SE motor in the S model can be done, but unless the E-start-motor you need
- complete wires from the SE
- CDI
- right switch with E knob
- bigger battery holder from the SE
Grüsse,
Tom
N0s

Beitrag von N0s »

Too late :mopped:
I've bought a dr 350 s with broken engine, and a Beta M4 with a broken frame.
I've put M4's engine into DR frame , adding the starter button and the relais. And obviously a bigger battery, almost 7ah. Why do you speak of cdi? As I have seen the cdi's are the same, even the color of the wires are the same... I promise I 'll put here some photos, if it will ever start..... :rolleyes:

:)
ThomasD
Ex-Admin
Beitrag von ThomasD »

I´m talking about the CDI because several year DR´s have different CDI´s.
Grüsse,
Tom
Antworten