Greetings 100000km 350SE

for our english-speaking guests - english only. The place to discuss any DR350 specific technical / mechanical /repair / preparation questions you like, or answer others questions if you can.
Matthias
Advanced Member
Beitrag von Matthias »

Sieht nach RM aus.
Wir sollten viel mehr nachdenken....
und das vorher.
ThomasD
Ex-Admin
Beitrag von ThomasD »

I think the side panels are the originals, but custom cut like Steve (Sgoeb13) did :wavey:
Grüsse,
Tom
Maria
Advanced Member
Beitrag von Maria »

Terve Mikko

Was last month there...nice! I saw a offroadroute from Kuusamo to Tava... (your language isn't really easy) and then from T.. to Oulu. I drove by bus and it was killing me to see that next to the street is such a good route :huh:

Hope to come next year again to your country (by bike) and may there's time for a grilled poro and a good chat.

c u
Maria
Gruss aus der Schweiz!!
Maria

Beitrag von Guest »

Yes guys, i have had now for two years 02 RM panels for sharper look..

Terve Maria :uups:

So you have been here to know it is nice to be DR rider up here :rofl:
Yes there are nice trails from Kuusamo to Taivalkoski basically ten meters from the road, hope you can test them next summer :rolleyes: I have heard bad stories how strict riding is in Switzerland :huh: And poro(reindeer] is better meat in the plate than in front of your DR, they can sometimes be pain in the a up here.. :blink:
darkimp
Forenpate
Beitrag von darkimp »

wow, thats awsome!! :clap:

I'll also make the 100'000 one day... but first i need to repair my motor (40'000km) ;)

Good Luck in Future & greetings from Switzerland
Nich DR fahren zu können ist wie eine Gehbehinderung
PIET
Forenpate
Beitrag von PIET »

I browsed through the photo gallery and all the other cool stuff :) and wondered if my DR 350 would sink in the swamp like the heavy BMW`s etc.*g*

I travelled through the smallest part of Finland this year and a couple of years before in the area of Karesuando-Enontekiö, seeing those nice pictures makes me think about taking a closer look at Finland next year :)

What about the offroad conditions? Is it only that great around your area or are there even good trails in the southern part of Finland?

@Maria vielleicht kannst du dazu auch was sagen? Willst du wirklich mit dem Motorrad anreisen oder es nur mit dem Wohnmobil mitnehmen ;)?
you know I'm born to loose
and gambling is for fools
but that's the way I like it baby
I don't want to live forever

Treuer DR Enthusiast
DR125SE`98 24Tkm-34Tkm...verkauft...zog die wurst nicht vom Brot
DR350S`92 23Tkm-60Tkm+x läuft und läuft und bringt dich zum Norkapp wenn du auf Schmerzen stehst
DR650RSE`92 40Tkm-49Tkm...der "neue" Reisetraktor konnte sich schon in Schweden mit Sozia bewähren
Audi 80B4`92 240Tkm ...fährt nun wieder mein Bruder
VW Golf 3 D`95 280Tkm-300Tkm...bei 300Tkm springt der Tacho wieder auf Null *g* ist also wieder ein Neuwagen
Mikko

Beitrag von Mikko »

Southern Finland is closer to central Europe>more people,less riding chances
Northern Finland less people, lots of forest roads, in the remote areas you very rarely see another motorist or another human being :glotz:
Maria
Advanced Member
Beitrag von Maria »

Yes, offroad ins Switzerland is :fuckyou: by :police:

Poro story :rofl: :rofl:

Hope to meet you soon :teufel:
Gruss aus der Schweiz!!
Maria
Mikko

Beitrag von Mikko »

Yep, i don`t know if i am alive next summer, it`s possible that i sink to a frozen lake with DR or hungry bear will eat me :P
Muecke
Advanced Member
Beitrag von Muecke »

:) :)
Motorrad/Offroad-Bekleidung & Technik: Zubehör-Shop-Frankfurt / Dainese Shop Frankfurt

Meine Motorräder:

BMW G 450 X klick...
Suzuki DR 350 SE '97 klick...
Kawasaki EX 305 '84 klick...
Kawasaki KLX 250 B '81 klick...
Antworten