Suche Begleiter für Marokko Tour Aug-Sept 2017

Antworten
sk8ermuki
Suche Begleiter für Marokko Tour Aug-Sept 2017

Beitrag von sk8ermuki » 06.01.2017 19:31

Hallo lieber Dr-Fahrer,

falls jemand Interesse hat und kein Englisch versteht, dann schreibt mir einfach.

Requirements:

· Off-road skills
· Able to withstand stress
· Good level of physical condition
· Willingness to travel without much comfort
· Skill to light a bonfire and change a tire
· Interested in Islam
· German/English/French/Spanish

I am looking for a rider with similar interests who wants to accompany me between 14.08. and 24.10. (partially possible). It will be a typical minimalistic journey. Therefore I will use my Suzuki DR 350 and only carry few luggage. Most nights will be spent in a tent in order to make it a cheap holiday.

I will start in Germany (Regensburg) and ride relatively quick through Europe until the ferry in Spain.

The route in Morocco is not selected yet but I want to visit the family of my friend in Marrakesh. The rest of the route should lead us to remote places (East) and due to the weather to the mountains. I am open for your suggestions ;)

About me:
I love nature.
I am Bavarian, 22 years old and study Projectengineering. I started to ride a motorcycle 6 years ago. I discovered the best way of travelling 2013 when I did a trip with a Honda XR in the Philippines. In 2015 I bought a DR and started to learn riding offroad. My first bigger offroad trip was in the Pyrenees in summer 2016.

If you are interested please contact me to get to know each other and to clarify where/when to meet.

Feel free to ask questions :)

P.S.: On this adventure alcohol is forbidden.

Antworten